In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I interview Laura Bull. Laura is a bestselling creator and brand strategist who specializes in transforming individuals into competitive and sustainable business brands. Her most recent e book is — From Individual to Empire: A Guideline to Setting up an Reliable and Strong Model.
Laura Bull put in 10 decades with Sony New music Leisure and spearheaded artist growth like Carrie Underwood, Brad Paisley, and Johnny Dollars.
Now she’s helping entrepreneurs uncover and leverage their authentic and competitive brands. In this episode, we dive into how to create a personal manufacturer, why she’s working to redefine the phrase “influencer”, and how to transform business people into feasible brands.
Inquiries I talk to Laura Bull:
- [1:40] The branding of the tunes field has modified drastically — hasn’t it?
- [4:27] What is a single of the wackiest tales from working with artists in the audio market that you want to share or who’s any person that came on the scene and didn’t develop like you believed they need to have?
- [6:05] Could you communicate about in which we’re at today with individual branding and how influencer branding is a extremely various detail?
- [8:06] What are your ideas on the idea that it isn’t about placing your title on all kinds of things and individuals who do a good position with influencer marketing have a level of check out about what they are striving to attain?
- [11:40] What’s the big difference in your see of narrative as opposed to storytelling?
- [13:56] Could you share a tiny about your 5-component framework of an influencer — specially if I’m a model and I want to enhance my influencer, what are the matters I want to start thinking about carrying out to start with?
- [18:02] Could you unpack your manufacturer matrix for us?
- [20:33] In which can people today find out far more about you and your perform?
Much more About Laura Bull:
Study More About The Duct Tape Marketing Consultant Community:
Like this exhibit? Click on over and give us a assessment on iTunes, remember to!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by the HubSpot Podcast Community.
HubSpot Podcast Network is the audio location for business industry experts who find the most effective instruction and inspiration on how to develop a business.
Free of charge eBook
7 Techniques to Scale Your Consulting Observe With out Introducing Overhead
The Duct Tape Marketing Consultant Network has served me to improve my business by over 40% in the past 12 months. ~ Michael Quinn – Michael Quinn Agency, Fargo, ND