Small businesses typically do not have the budgets for marketing managers or marketing managers. And most importantly, they do not have the budgets for marketing mistakes or advertising that does not pay off. Yet many small business owners attempt to do their own marketing which most often is insufficient, misdirected and does not usually pay for the investment.
On the contrary despite, most small businesses do have the budgets for marketing consultants that offer hourly sessions. And often, just a few hours of marketing advice from a good marketing consultant can be very lucrative for a business.
Effective marketing is much more than getting postcards made, having a good-looking website, or placing ads. Effective marketing is about prompting customers to take action in the manner in which you want them to, when you want them to. And it is important that your customer feel that they are getting the best value possible, and that you will stand behind them with a guarantee of total satisfaction after the purchase. To apply these approaches to all your marketing efforts and have them be effective, is not simple or easy. It requires testing, tracking and intructing planning. This is where the knowledge and creative expertise of a marketing consultant pays off.
A marketing consultant can:
• Teach you what you need to know before you begin a marketing plan
• Clear the mistakes that 95% of business owners make when marketing their products
• Determine which marketing mediums will be most effective for your business
• Teach you the critical elements of a compelling marketing message
• Make you aware of the single big mistake that small business make with their marketing messages
• Teach you the two most important referral programs that every small business should be using
• Show you a simple method for reactivating old customers
• Show you how to profit from your customers without even bringing them back to your business
• Teach you what you must know before you give away any freebies
• Teach you how to make your guarantees generate revenue for you
• Show you where to place your advertising for maximum exposure
• Give you the 7 most important elements to have on your website home page
And much, much more …