If you want to work at the comforts of your own home, I recommend that you consider earning money online. All you need to have is a computer, a reliable connection, and skills based on the type of business that you would like to run.
Here are the top 5 online business opportunities:
1. Sell products and services online. Instead of building a retail store, you may opt to sell different products and services online. You will need to have your own website, an effective traffic and lead generating tool, ecommerce features on your website, and the ability to deliver goods to your clients.
2. Offer writing services. If you do not find it challenging to write articles, ebooks, blog posts, website content, and sales letters, you can potentially make thousands of dollars every month by offering writing services to ebusiness owners. You can sell your services by simply creating an online portfolio where clients can gauge if your writing style meets their needs and demands.
3. Offer SEO services. Every ebusiness owner dreams of securing a high page ranking as this could literally mean more sales and revenue. If you are a SEO expert, you can help these people while earning huge amount of money at the same time. You must have in-depth knowledge on link building, paid search advertising, and social media marketing. You also need to know website design and development and content creation.
4. eBay and other auction sites. If you've got a lot of things in your attic or if you simply love selling, you can sink your teeth into eBay which is the most popular auction site in the World Wide Web today. You can sell just about anything on this site; from pen to cars, from house to stamps. You'll succeed in this field if you know how to create clear product descriptions and if you know various auction techniques. Read more relevant articles and resources about eBay.
5. Affiliate marketing. To date, this is still the most popular way to make money online. This is the process of selling someone else's product to earn commissions. You will need to create your own website or your own blog to succeed in this field. You will need to convince your prospects that you are an expert so you can earn their trust and eventually, get them to buy from you. Depending on the products that you are selling, you can earn $ 10 – $ 1,500 for every sale you make.