See how many companies you know based on their slogans. Answers and scoring are at the bottom.
1. How do you spell relief?
2. Gather ’round the good stuff.
3. Plop, plop; fizz, fizz; oh, what a relief it is.
4. Strong enough for a man; but made for a woman.
5. Finger lickin ‘good.
6. The ultimate driving machine.
7. When it absolutely, positively has to be there overnight.
8. Because I’m worth it.
9. Let your fingers do the walking.
10. Reach out and touch someone.
11. It’s everywhere you want to be.
12.The quicker picker-upper.
13. Have it your way.
14. They’re magically delicious.
15. You’re soaking in it.
16. Nothin ‘says lovin’ like something from the oven.
17. Once you pop, you can not stop.
18. Where’s the cream filling?
19. Sometimes you feel like a nut; sometimes you do not.
20. We’re number two; we try harder.
21. Head for the mountains.
22. Something more than a soft drink.
23. Celebrate the moments of your life.
24. The night-time sniffling, sneezing, coughing, aching, stuffy head, fever, so-you-can-rest medicine.
25. Manly, yes, but I like it, too.
BONUS QUESTION: Whose controversial Presidential Hastings car accident lawyer campaign featured a little girl plucking petals off a daisy that faded into the image of a mushroom cloud?
2. Pizza Hut
3. Alka Seltzer
4. Secret Deodorant
5. Kentucky Fried Chicken
7. Federal Express
9. Yellow Pages
10. AT & T
13. Burger King
14. Lucky Charms
19. Peter Paul Almond Joy / Mounds Candy Bars
20. Avis Rental Cars
21. Busch Beer
23. General Foods International Coffees
25. Irish Spring Soap
Bonus Question: Lyndon B. Johnson
25-28: You certainly know your advertising slogans! Do you sing jingles in the shower?
20-24: Great job! You’ve been a savvy shopper for quite a while.
15-19: You know current slogans, but you’re not that into classic TV.
9-14: Do you have a TV? Do you have a radio?
0-9: Do you shop? Do you make your soap? Have you ever met a salesman?