Online shopping, unlike fine dining and traveling, isn’t usually a bonus category on reward credit cards. However, while on an online shopping spree, it doesn’t mean you cannot earn 1 point or a mile or, for that matter, over 1% cashback on your spending. By figuring out the best credit card in India that best suits your online shopping needs and also, by taking advantage of online portals for shopping and other deals, raking up the best discount offers and rewards become a cakewalk.
Find out the best credit card in India for you, for an amazing online shopping experience!
Image Source: canva.com
Now, that we have stepped into the eon of social distancing, online shopping that includes online grocery orders and pickup, and required food delivery has become the ideal way to shop. So, let’s find out the best credit card in India for online purchases this 2020. Whether you are looking out for free delivery, quick grocery delivery, or cashback offers on your next takeout order, given below is a well-browsed list of three best credit cards in India for an enjoyable shopping experience.
- MoneyBack Credit Card by HDFC
Be it reward points, cashbacks, or vouchers; this credit card reaches out with a host of benefits with an annual fee of INR 500. Let’s find out the USP of this credit card, which makes it an ideal choice for online shopping.
- It offers 500 reward points as a token for newbies
Note: Here, 100 points is equal to INR 20
- It opens up the chance to earn about 2x reward points on online spending for every INR 150 spent. There is an exclusive MyReward catalog for redeeming points for gifts and air miles
- These rewards stay valid for up till two years from the date of ensuing
- Additionally, there is 1% fuel surcharge waiver for transactions crossing INR 400
You can go through HDFC’s credit card page online, to find out more about this card, and even compare it with the other credit cards offered by them
- Digismart Card by Standard Chartered
With a fee of INR 49 per month, which is waived off if the monthly expenditure crosses INR 5000 in the previous month, this is the best credit card in India ideal for those individuals who live online. Given below is the list of shopping benefits that make it the best credit card in India for online purchases.
- Offering a 20% off on Myntra purchases with no minimum spending limit, DigiSmart credit card by Standard Chartered makes every week feel like a Lakme fashion week. This is applicable for one transaction per month with a maximum discount of not over INR 700
- Online grocery shopping is a big-time treat during a global lockdown. With this card, you can secure a 10% off on Grofers with no criterion on minimum spends. You have to use the promo code DIGISMART, and this is binding for five transactions every month with a maximum discount of INR 1000
- Discount on online food orders is like a wish come true. For the food lovers out there, this may be the best credit card in India for you, giving a discount of 10% on food orders with Zomato. There is no minimum spends criteria, and all you have to do is use the promo code DIGISMART. This card allows offers for up to 5 transactions per month with a maximum discount of INR 150 for every transaction
Standard Chartered has a wide range of customized credit cards that have exclusive reward benefits attached to them. You can check their page online to know more about them alongside about the Digismart credit card
- SimplyCLICK Credit Card by SBI
With an annual fee of INR 499, this credit card comes with a set of unlimited privileges for online purchases. Here is an extended peek to these benefits that you should look out for, using this card.
- An Amazon gift voucher of INR 500 as a welcome gift. You can check out their online page to figure out the terms and conditions
- 10x e-shopping reward points applicable to online purchases with exclusive partners like Amazon, UrbanClap, Cleartrip, Lenskart, BookMyShow. Additionally, you can earn5x reward points on other online purchases
- E-voucher of worth INR 2000 is provided on annual online spending of INR 1 Lakh. This comes under SBI’s Milestone Rewards Program
You can check out their online page to find out more about this card, and also know about the terms and conditions applicable to rake these reward benefits of online shopping