Online shopping, unlike fine dining and traveling, isn’t usually a bonus category on reward credit cards. However, while on an online shopping spree, it doesn’t mean you cannot earn 1 point or a mile or, for that matter, over 1% cashback on your spending. By figuring out the best credit card in India that best suits your online shopping needs and also, by taking advantage of online portals for shopping and other deals, raking up the best discount offers and rewards become a cakewalk.
Find out the best credit card in India for you, for an amazing online shopping experience!
Image Source: canva.com
Now, that we have stepped into the eon of social distancing, online shopping that includes online grocery orders and pickup, and required food delivery has become the ideal way to shop. So, let’s find out the best credit card in India for online purchases this 2020. Whether you are looking out for free delivery, quick grocery delivery, or cashback offers on your next takeout order, given below is a well-browsed list of three best credit cards in India for an enjoyable shopping experience.
- MoneyBack Credit Card by HDFC
Be it reward points, cashbacks, or vouchers; this credit card reaches out with a host of benefits with an annual fee of INR 500. Let’s find out the USP of this credit card, which makes it an ideal choice for online shopping.
- It offers 500 reward points as a token for newbies
Note: Here, 100 points is equal to INR 20
- It opens up the chance to earn about 2x reward points on online spending for every INR 150 spent. There is an exclusive MyReward catalog for redeeming points for gifts and air miles
- These rewards stay valid for up till two years from the date of ensuing
- Additionally, there is 1% fuel surcharge waiver for transactions crossing INR 400
You can go through HDFC’s credit card page online, to find out more about this card, and even compare it with the other credit cards offered by them
- Digismart Card by Standard Chartered
With a fee of INR 49 per month, which is waived off if the monthly expenditure crosses INR 5000 in the previous month, this is the best credit card in India ideal for those individuals who live online. Given below is the list of shopping benefits that make it the best credit card in India for online purchases.
- Offering a 20% off on Myntra purchases with no minimum spending limit, DigiSmart credit card by Standard Chartered makes every week feel like a Lakme fashion week. This is applicable for one transaction per month with a maximum discount of not over INR 700
- Online grocery shopping is a big-time treat during a global lockdown. With this card, you can secure a 10% off on Grofers with no criterion on minimum spends. You have to use the promo code DIGISMART, and this is binding for five transactions every month with a maximum discount of INR 1000
- Discount on