When you need money and a regular bank loan is not an option because you've got bad credit, you need to find a reputable source where you can receive a personal loan to take care of your current cash crunch. The good news is that there are several hidden sources of loan money right under your fingertips that you probably never knew exhausted.
Usually when you borrow money from a bank or other lending institution, they will often ask you to put up some type of collateral (something of value that you own), like a home or car. These are called assets. These assets give the banks insurance that you'll pay back the loan, and if you do not, they will move to take the money from your home or vehicle.
Well, there are other types of assets you can own that can be used to obtain loan money quickly. You do not have to be a homeowner and you do not even have to own a car. There are methods for obtaining bad credit personal loans if you do not have traditional collateral.
1) Someone Else's Home or Car – if you do not own either one, you can go to a family member or friend who does and ask them to borrow against their assets to give you a loan. Make sure you draw up a contract between you and them that states the amount loaned and your re-payment schedule.
2) Cash Advance – you already know that if you've got a credit card you can use it to get a cash advance. These are good for smaller amounts of cash. However, there is another way way you can use your credit card to get a cash advance for much larger amounts of money.
3) Person to Person – do you know there are people online who are willing to give you money no matter what your credit history is? There are private loan networks where personal investors put money down on loans. They make money off of the interest payments. All you have to do is sign up and state your case as to why you need the money.
4) Insurance – if you have a certain type of insurance policy, you can use it to get money.
5) Shopping Cards – there are literally tons of store shopping cards that people use everyday to buy goods. You probably have one sitting in your wallet. There's a unique way you can use these to obtain funds, but you have to be careful about how you do it.
6) SBA Loans – if you're trying to start a business, this government agency is a great resource that can help you get the money you need.
7) No Risk Co-Signer – sometimes family and friends are willing to help you out as a co-signer on a loan. However, many do not want to do this because they are afraid you will not make payments on time and it will ruin their credit. But, if you approach them with an offer that is no risk to them, they'll be more likely to help.
8) Retirement Plan – if you have a retirement plan with your employer, this is a great asset that can be used to loan money to yourself. Do not make the mistake of pulling money out early, because this will cause a penalty.There's a better way.
9) Savings Account – savings accounts are often overlooked. Most people prefer checking accounts these days. However, having a simple savings account can be a valuable asset for you when you are strapped for cash. By the way, you do not have to touch a cent of your savings.
10) Business Owner – if you own a business or you know someone who owns a business, there's a way to use that business to provide a quick loan. Banks are more willing to loan to business owners. Literally, anyone can primarily own a business by filling out some easy paperwork.